Thursday, January 15, 2009

Badass.

Here.

Barack and Michelle are cute.

Also, we saw someone famous and a ton of reporters today, but we didn't know who it was...
Any guesses...scandalous trials in Paris? We think he was a politican...

Tired. Saw a lot today. Will post pictures tomorrow.

This was on overheardinny.com

Announcement over loudspeaker during class: "Hello, I'm sorry for the interruption. Mr Poland Spring, you have to go outside, they're about to tow your truck."

--Stuyvesant High School

Stuy's gotten better.

Also, can we talk about the fact that Chand's brother says I'm in a picture with the rest of my Physics class in one of the glass fireproof time capsule boxes. (Stuy has random glass boxes in the walls throughout the building. one for each graduating class, and some with random stuff in them.)
I've left my mark. SWEET. *insert fist pound here*

3 comments:

  1. lights are pretty. we have to buy tickets soon. we also have to talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that could be you in 5 yrs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha. im telling him he's famous on your blod and i just noticed..there is a post for me!

    ReplyDelete