Friday, January 9, 2009

Je n'ai rien.

Okay, so funny story. Louboutin doesn't do refunds. They only do exchanges and store credit (for the store in Paris) So, oh. Haha. Ha. I just bought $600 dollar shoes. Oh wait, no no. $622 shoes.
I f*ing hate myself so hard right now. I'm such a poopoohead! (haha. n.)
I will never buy shoes ever again...in life. Or maybe I should put my ebay account to use?

Classes are interesting. There's an old boat captain and a nun in our class and things are awkward.
Me: My mom used to be a nun. Clearly, that didn't work out too well for her.
Nun: Oh, so she committed a sin.
Me: Uhhh....

And I swear, she is so touchy with the old boat captain. She always sits next to him and squeezes his shoulders and stuff. Which is like, okay, fine, you don't get to see men ever so I guess I'll let it slide.
I'm going to get like an extra week in purgatory for writing about this woman on my blog, but OMGAHHH, elle m'ennui.

Didn't do much today. We were tired from dealing with le déluge from the night before. But we did go to Le Palais Royale:



The French have balls of steel:

Tiff at Palais Royale:

We STILL don't have our WiFi password yet, so we're sitting in a hotel lobby (the one we had to stay at while they repaired our ceiling) using their free WiFi but the receptionist dude is riding our asses about it and asked us to leave shortly. Seriously? The marginal cost to you is ZERO. Just let me sit here and update in peace.

I can't wait to be in London.

3 comments:

  1. don't feel too bad. not many people can say they bought $600 shoes in paris. you can. love it. LIVE IT.

    eat some crepes for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ate veggie planet for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. estherboo, it's okay~ i'm sure they are pretty! if you don't like them, just use your ebay account :D
    me so jealous~~

    ReplyDelete