Monday, January 12, 2009

Protests and Parties

I got an e-mail from my dad today and it cracks me up.

"I heard that you got good shoes, It's ok for me as long as it is comfortable for you I think it's worthfull. Don't worry.
I am glad that you are happy there in Paris. We will get 6 inches snow today so we are staying home.
We all love you Esther enjoy the trip!
see you later.

from daddy"

There was a protest (against the attacks on Gaza) at République, our neighborhood square. Policemen looked like armadillos. Listened to the Les Mis soundtrack when I got home. It seemed fitting.





Also went clubbing until 4 AM. I told Tiffany I was too old for that. But she thinks I'm just a baby.
But seriously, is it too much to ask to be in bed at a reasonable hour? And must the European house music be so loud?! And why can't these youngns start partying earlier so they can end earlier? Like, from 9-2, instead of 12-5. Je me suis couchée trop tard...
Some guys are really attractive and I guess I like them, but I love my feet more.

Mission: Blazer boy.

2 comments: