Saturday, January 3, 2009

Last Night in NYC

Went to Aquagrill for oysters tonight. They were yummy delicious.

X, Chands, Jo:
Here are the oysters we had, so you can remember which ones you liked:

Peale Passage: Washington...the ones where Chanda was like, "why are these creamy?" blah.
Fanny Bay: British Columbia. They were kinda sweet. We liked.
Moonstone: Rhode Island. Fuller. You all liked...I didn't like that it had an aftertaste.
Duxbury: MA. I don't remember what these tasted like, so I guess they were okay?
Raspberry Point: PEI. These were the smaller ones that had no aftertaste. Nyummy. (Tina, you were missed) Is it weird that I like the ones that taste like nothing the best?

It's my last night in NYC before I leave for Paris with Tiff. I'm SOY excited to leave, but also a little sad. I never really get to see you Stuy kids, and I'm sorry I'm always MIA. Always trying to run away from reality I guess.

Skype me.

<3

OMGAHHHH next time I post, I will be in PARIS!

2 comments: