Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I am the Walrus.

OMGAHHH.
Reverend Dr. Joseph E. Lowery is a walrus! Hahaha. Am I going to be punished for saying that? Tiff and I are sitting here CRACKING up as we watch on NYTimes.com.

Also, HBO.com doesn't let you watch unless you're in the U.S. and Territories. Seriously, HBO? How do you hope for world peace when you don't even let other countries watch your live streams? JEEZ.

As the walrus is saying:
"...make choices on the side of love, not hate. INCLUSION, not exclusion."

AMEN!

Also, after missing most of Obama's address, Tiff sat down next to me and exclaimed,
"OMG. What is Michelle wearing? Did they say what she was wearing? Which designer did she choose?!"

"You make me sound like such a ditz in your blog!"

Tiff's really not a ditz. She's just a talented, budding personal stylist. I mean, cmon. How many girls do you know who have helped Rachel Weisz and Natalie Portman pick out dresses for awards shows, hmmm? Probably NONE.

I'm her pro-bono case.

No comments:

Post a Comment