Thursday, January 22, 2009

Visit to J.K./ OMG EPIC FAIL.

To all the kids who think that we just sit around sipping tea and playing tennis: SUCK IT.

Although I do enjoy doing both of those things...

Going to visit J.K. (Jason Karsh, not J.K. Rowling) at LSE this weekend and I'm excited to have high tea. Don't judge me. I've never been to England before!

CHANDA. You didn't send me a list of things that you wanted, so I'm just going to pick out whatever I would want for myself since we're the same person, mk?!

Serena, please check your e-mail and respond. I sent letters packed with older sister wisdom.
Remember, if you accept drinks from boys you don't know, you could DIE. If you go to frat parties and drink really cheap beer, your liver will DIE. Anyway, just read my e-mails. They're more detailed.

Time to pack for London.
Back on Monday. Then back in NY on Thursday.

OMGAHHH. AWKWARD. EPIC FAIL. This is the dude I got into a 2 hour argument with outside my office over the summer and we kept thinking that we could convince the other that we were right. But obviously, I was right...b/c hello, I'm an Econ major at Wellesley and I was so well prepared. Duh.

me: hi myles. what does your status mean?
also, i had a missed call from you earlier, but i didn't get a chance to call you back before i left the country
sorry
but i hope you are having a good 2009
and had a happy inaugurbama

Myles: hi esther, Myles isn't here. I am his wife, Malene- I can tell you what it means though

3 comments:

  1. dear serena.
    your sister is being over protective: cheap beer is beer + water = you're actually dieting..in a way.

    love,
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops yea i kept forgetting. fuck. if you get this: mcvitties chocolate biscuits.. if not, go craze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what was his status?

    ReplyDelete