Monday, January 19, 2009

I See Dead People...

Notre Dame

Cute.

Nam nam nam nam nam.

Albert Hofmann would have wanted to "hear" this...

Would you light my candle? [listening to RENT soundtrack]


So Evelyne explained this story to me. It's from the Bible. I'm taking Religion next semester (ugh. reqs.) so maybe I can study a little beforehand...Anyway, here's this story:

Jesus: Hey Mary Magdalene! I'm back!

Everyone: Oh man. Jesus is back!

Thomas: No way. I won't believe you until I can stick my finger in your wounds. [that just seems mean]
Jesus: Okay, doubting Thomas. Go for it.

La Cimetière de Montmartre.

We almost missed Degas b/c it says de GAS. How unfortunate.
Dumas.
Heine.
Zola.
I would not like to have a crying statue above my grave. Teichholtz, I don't want you to die before I do, but if you do, I'll make sure we put the "fun" back in "funeral," as you requested. If I die first, I would like you to remember aloud my best jokes. So whenever I make you laugh, write down what I say.

The death of Bush's reign.

1 comment:

  1. gaahah you should write a children's book.

    ReplyDelete